Alpha Androstenol (5α-Androst-16-en-3α-ol) Professional high quality single pheromone molecule directly from Lab.
Important Note! How to read a label?
Some pheromone Molecules are restricted in many countries. So we do not write the full pheromone name (for example AA-NOL, means Alpha-Androstenol). Than “Perfume oil extract” what is the best description for customs.
On the label You will find the number, which indicates chemical Pheromone molecule CAS number (for example 1153511)
- CAS Number – 1153-51-1
- Minimum Purity – 98%
- Bottle volume – 10ml
- Bottle Type – Bulb Dropper
- Solution – Perfume grade Di-propylene Glycol (DPG), Perfumers alcohol, Isopropyl Mirystate, Pure Alpha Androstenol
- 1mg/1ml Oil version (10.000mcg in 10ml)
- 1mg/1ml Alcohol version (10.000mcg in 10ml)
- 2mg/1ml Oil version (20.000mcg in 10ml) production time 3-4 days
- 2mg/1ml Alcohol version (20.000mcg in 10ml) production time 3-4 days
- 3mg/1ml Alcohol version (30.000mcg in 10ml) production time 3-4 days
About Alpha Androstenol
Alpha-Androstenol is produced by both men and women and does have significant affects on both sexes, as the wearer appears more approachable. People just get comfortable with you. It has been reported to create a fun upbeat talkative vibe.
In a test at the University Of Warwick, Androstenol exposed men and women both rated women as sexier, warmer, and more attractive than when they were not exposed to Alpha-Androstenol. However, women also rated men wearing Alpha-Androstenol consistently higher on the attractiveness scale while men consistently downgraded other men wearing Androstenol.
Women who are exposed to Alpha-Androstenol tend to initiate social contact with males, and are more likely to be friendly and receptive to males initiating contact with them. Androstenol does cause talkativeness in females, sometimes to the extreme.
Personal Note: Certain females will talk until their lips fall off when I wear this, which can be fun if you are social and humorous.
Alpha Androstenol has a musky sweaty aromatic scent. Some say that it smells very much like sandalwood.